Full membership is open to all of the following persons, active or retired, who subscribe to the doctrinal tenets and other requirements of the Centre:
- Professors of missiology and closely allied disciplines;
- Mission administrators and Pastors with strategic missiological interests.
Associate Membership is open to:
- Concerned evangelicals who have competence in any field vitally related to missions, and who support the purposes and the doctrinal tenets of the Centre, upon the recommendation of an active member;
- Students of missiology who support the purpose and the position of the PACM, upon the recommendation of an active member.
- Christian Professionals who support the purpose and the position of the PACM, upon the recommendation of an active member.
Honorary membership may be granted in recognition and appreciation of outstanding Missionary service or excellence in the candidate’s mission’s discipline. Any person may be nominated for Honorary Membership by an active member but must be affirmed by Membership Committee or a Regional Body.